No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
ADATA LEGEND 710 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD
₨ 17,500.00 (-9%)
- High capacities
- Supports NVMe 1.4
- PCIe Gen3 x4 interface
- LDPC & AES 256-bit encryption
- Great upgrade option for creators
- Excellent read/write performance
- Heat sink keeps things 15% cooler
- Supports Host Memory Buffer(HMB)
ADATA LEGEND 710 1TB 3D NAND PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 2280 SSD
Get the best out of your creative mind with the ADATA LEGEND 710 1TB PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive. ADATA LEGEND 710 1TB built with 3D NAND Flash and featuring support for the PCIe Gen3 x4 interface, it delivers up to 2TB of capacity and read/write performance of up to 2,400/1,800MB per second.
ADATA LEGEND 710 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD Exciting Features
- Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- Sustained read/write speeds of up to 2,400/1,800MB/s
- Supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD.
- PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.4 standard
- AES 256-bit encryption keeps the data inside password-protected and away from prying eyes.
- It also lets you keep track of the current operating temperature, capacity, and total space used.
- With 3D NAND Flash, the SWORDFISH features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs.
- Every LEGEND purchase qualifies for free downloads of ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility. SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the LEGEND with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x ADATA LEGEND 710 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD + 1 x User Documentation.
Find the Right Kind of Gadget
If you are not sure about the quality or the specifications of your favorite gadget then, please visit our Buyer’s Guide to help you finding your right gadget which you are looking for on our online store. We are always here to assist you.
PCIe Gen3 x4
|Sequential Read (Max)|
Up to 2400MB/s
|Sequential Write (Max)|
Up to 1800MB/s
|4KB Random Read IOPS(Max)|
Up to 200K
|4KB Random Write IOPS(Max)|
Up to 150K
|Mean Time Between Failures|
0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
-40°C – 85°C
Systems for use with the PCIe M.2 SSD must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. B-key connectors are not compatible. Improper insertion may lead to damage.