No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Transcend MTE250s 4TB PCIe M.2 SSD
₨ 102,300.00 (-3%)
- Understanding the PCIe interface
- Understanding the NVMe standard
- Better endurance, higher reliability
- 3D expansion to break through limits
- Sequential Read/Write up to 7,500/6,700MB/s
- Engineered dynamic thermal throttling mechanism
- Adopts PCIe Gen4 x4 interface and NVMe 1.4 standard
Transcend MTE250s 4TB 3D NAND NVMe PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 2280 SSD
Get the best out of your creative mind with the Transcend MTE250s 4TB PCIe Gen3x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive. Built with 3D NAND Flash and featuring support for the PCIe Gen3x4 interface, it delivers up to 4TB of capacity and read/write performance of up to 7,500/6,700MB per second.
Transcend MTE250s 4TB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD Exciting Features
- Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- Sustained read/write speeds of up to 7,500/6,700MB/s
- Supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD.
- PCIe Gen4x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.4 standard
- AES 256-bit encryption keeps the data inside password-protected and away from prying eyes.
- It also lets you keep track of the current operating temperature, capacity, and total space used.
- With 3D NAND Flash, the SWORDFISH features higher efficiency and increased reliability compared to 2D NAND SSDs.
- Every SWORDFISH purchase qualifies for free downloads of ADATA SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility. SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the SWORDFISH with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x Transcend MTE250s 4TB NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD + 1 x User Documentation.
Find the Right Kind of Gadget
If you are not sure about the quality or the specifications of your favorite gadget then, please visit our Buyer’s Guide to help you finding your right gadget which you are looking for on our online store. We are always here to assist you.
NVMe PCIe Gen3x4
|Sequential Read (Max)|
Up to 7500MB/s
|Sequential Write (Max)|
Up to 6700MB/s
|4KB Random Read IOPS(Max)|
Up to 540K
|4KB Random Write IOPS(Max)|
Up to 440K
|Mean Time Between Failures|
0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
Microsoft Windows 7 or later
Speed may vary due to host hardware, software, usage, and storage capacity.