No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
XPG GAMMIX S70 Blade 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD
₨ 30,000.00 (-20%)
- Works with PS5
- Security and Integrity
- Ultimate Game Cache
- Compliant with NVMe 1.4
- Cool in the Heat of Battle
- Speed Ahead with PCIe 4.0
- Boosting Your Performance
- Ultra-fast PCIe Gen4x4 interface
- Great upgrade option for all gamers
- Read speed up to 6,100MB/s for PS5
- Perfect for Compact and Thin Devices
XPG Gaming GAMMIX S70 BLADE 1TB PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 NVMe 2280 SSD
Get the best out of your creative mind with the XPG GAMMIX S70 Blade 1TB PCIe Gen4 x4 M.2 2280 solid state drive. This product is built with 3D NAND Flash and featuring support for the PCIe Gen4 x4 interface, it delivers up to 1TB of capacity and read/write performance of up to 7,400/6,800MB per second.
XPG GAMMIX S70 Blade 1TB PCIe M.2 NVMe SSD Exciting Features
- Suitable for giving more speed to PS5.
- Sustained read/write speeds of up to 7,400/6,800MB/s
- PCIe Gen4 x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.4 standard.
- Supports in boosting the performance of your ultimate gaming cache.
- It also helps you to cool in the heat of the battle without any increase in the temperature.
- AES 256-bit encryption keeps the data inside password-protected and away from prying eyes.
- With its sleek design, the XPG features the compact and thin shape of the ssd perfect for the thin devices.
- Every Gaming lover purchase qualifies for free downloads of XPG SSD Toolbox and Migration Utility. SSD Toolbox allows users to monitor and manage the LEGEND with drive status, wear level, and lifespan information.
What’s in the Box?
- 1 x XPG GAMMIX S70 BLADE 1TB PCIe M.2 SSD + 1 x User Documentation.
Find the Right Kind of Gadget
If you are not sure about the quality or the specifications of your favorite gadget then, please visit our Buyer’s Guide to help you finding your right gadget which you are looking for on our online store. We are always here to assist you.
PCIe Gen3 x4
|Sequential Read (Max)|
Up to 2400MB/s
|Sequential Write (Max)|
Up to 1800MB/s
|4KB Random Read IOPS(Max)|
Up to 200K
|4KB Random Write IOPS(Max)|
Up to 150K
|Mean Time Between Failures|
0°C (32°F) ~ 70°C (158°F)
-40°C – 85°C
Systems for use with the PCIe M.2 SSD must have an M.2 connector with only an M key. B-key connectors are not compatible. Improper insertion may lead to damage.